A very warm welcome from the Reception/Year 1 team. In the team we have myself (Miss Carnelley), Mrs Pickup and Mr Jones. We also work along side the Nursery team and share in the different events. We are very excited to be working with you and your child/children, this year.
This term (Autumn 1) we will be looking at the topics, Super Duper You and Tales with a twist. Super Duper You is all about their unique selves and what makes you, you. Our tales with a twist will be to compare traditional tales with their modern versions.
– The school day starts at 9am, with the gate being opened at 8:45.
– School uniform should be worn every day. Place orders on school app.
– Children need to come wearing their P.E. kits Wednesday and Thursdays.
– Children will need to bring their reading diaries and book bags every day. Thursday is when we look in book bags and count readers for Reading Olympics.
– Library day is every Friday, where the children will swap their book.
– Snack money is 20p per day. Please ask you child to put their money in the snack box provided.
– We like to go outdoors in all weathers. Please make sure your child has the correct clothing for the different weathers.
We very much look forward to going on this learning journey with you and your child/children. If you have any questions or are worried about anything please just ask.